Josefsgasse 7, A – 1080 Wien
+43 1 22 88 700
Steuerberaterin & Wirtschaftstreuhänderin at Deutsch  gb English  es Español



Non-resident companies outside EU need for some taxes and contributions (eg Value Added Tax (VAT), payroll taxes, Aviation Departure Tax, Insurance Tax, Fire Brigade Tax) an Austrian fiscal representative.

The fiscal representative is the key contact for offices and he has to take care of for the correct payment and correct reporting. Fiscal representatives have to be tax advisers, lawyers and notaries.

We have many years of experience in fiscal representation and would be glad to provide your with this service.

Arrange an → Appointment!

Comments are closed.

Wir benutzen Cookies um die Nutzerfreundlichkeit der Webseite zu verbessen. Durch Deinen Besuch stimmst Du dem zu.