VAT REFUND FOR NON-RESIDENT COMPANIES
You are a company without a fixed establishment in Austria and you paid Austrian VAT for expenses. By the help of a special application procedure at Finanzamt Graz-Stadt VAT will be refunded. We can help you by
- Check of the refundable invoices
- Organizing the required Certificate of Status as a Taxable Person
- Forwarding the application and appendix
- Appealing against the VAT-refund-notification if necessary
- mail delivery agent
- fiscal representative
If you are a foreign company without fixed establishment in Austria and you are doing business in Austria, you might have to register for VAT purposes. VAT Registration might be required for:
- EU-Distance sellers selling more than Euro 35,000 to private customers per year in Austria
- Distance Sellers from outside EU selling goods to private customers. A fiscal representative might be required in addition.
- Conference Organisers, if conference takes place in Austria. A fiscal representative might be required in addition.
We can help you with
- VAT Registration
- Fiscal Representation
Arrange an → Appointment!